Skip to content
Sunday 18th December
- 10am Christingle Service – We each receive a candle reminding us that Jesus is the Light of the World, shining into the darkness. We also receive an orange decorated with fruits, symbolising the fruits of the Earth and tied with a red ribbon, to remind us that Jesus died on the cross shedding his blood for us all.
- Traditional candle lit Lessons and Carols Service – 6.30pm
Thursday 22nd December
- 6.30pm Swindon Town Football Club Carol Service
- 4pm Crib service An opportunity for the whole family to enjoy the Christmas Story together and to sing well-known and much-loved carols and songs just before THE BIG DAY!
- 11.30pm Midnight Mass
- 8am Holy Communion
- 10am Family Holy Communion
New Year’s Eve
- 11pm Watch Night Holy Communion and party